Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hold On Tight







The Series is over but the Red Sox find themselves at the crux of almost every baseball discussion. As much as I hated to see Tito and Theo go, I love this. I love turning on ESPN Sportscenter or reading the latest sports news because I know the Red Sox will be there..waiting for me.

It's a great feeling to know that the Red Sox are going to do all they can to win the fans back. I've been tracking the recent managerial interviews. Pete Mackanin seems like a good fit. Dale Sveum I could care less about. His press conference drove me bonkers. I am excited to hear from Sandy Alomar, Jr. and Mike Maddox and whoever else Cherington and company bring in.

I really don't have a point tonight. I am just an ecstatic Red Sox fan right now.

Oh yeah, congratulations to Pedi, Gonzo and Jacoby for winning Gold Gloves and Gonzo, Jacoby and Big Papi for winning Silver Slugger awards. Amazing accomplishments for some amazing Red Sox.

Have a happy Red Sox weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment